Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Date with the Kids..

Tomorrow C and I are dividing and taking 1 kid each for a "Special Date" time. I am taking wee boy and C is take wee girl. Daddy and girl are going to go see The Nutcracker for the first time. It was decided that a certain 5 year old boy would probably not enjoy 2 hours or so of ballet - at least not enough to sit still quietly for it. So I am taking him to do pretty much whatever he wants to do. I was trying to figure this activity out today so I asked him if he could pick anything to do with Momma, what would it be? He wants to go to Cherry Berry and get ice cream. That was it. He can pick ANYTHING at all. He wants to go get ice cream and that's it. I started to throw some more creative ideas out there for him because that is SO not taking up 3ish hours. (Well, with the way he eats, I suppose it COULD..) If I were to guess right now what we'll end up doing after that it will be either the Aquarium, meandering around Toys R Us to look at the toys, or playing Lego Star Wars video games or watching a movie at home. That kid is pretty easy to please sometimes really, at yet..

No comments: